Hartford, the capital of Connecticut, is the city of unlimited entertainment and an array of attractions. It is home to the Girls and Boys Club, and the first place President Roosevelt drove his first car. It is also the best place to get quality foundation repair services for homes experiencing foundation settlement. If you have foundation cracks, wall cracks, and leaning walls, then contact Atlas Systems of NE. Waiting to make foundation repairs will cost you thousands of dollars in the long run.
All homeowners should look for the major warning signs of foundation failure. These signs can be present in the interior and exterior of your home. Look for the following:
• Misaligned window and doors
• Gaps around the windows and doors
• Leaning or tilting chimneys
• Cracks in brickwork
• Foundation cracks
• Wall cracks
• Sticking doors and windows
• Drywall cracks
• Sloping floors
• Bowing walls
• Leaning walls
If you notice any of these warning signs, contact Atlas Systems immediately. We will assess your damages and provide a quick solution to fix your foundation.
What causes foundation failure? Be aware of the main causes of foundation failure. Some problems are caused by:
1. Soil erosion – This is caused by poor drainage and uncontrolled water flow.
2. Transpiration – When trees and shrubs are planted too close, dehydrated roots absorbs moisture in the soil and cause settlement.
3. Soil expansion -This is caused by too much water and leads to swelling.
4. Poorly compacted soil – This is a result of fill material that is not properly compacted to support the weight of the structure.
5. Poor construction – Soil that has not been tested causes foundation failure.
Our trained professionals will examine your soil to find the source of your foundation failure. Contact us today if you need us to inspect your property.
As homes age, so does the foundation. If you notice signs of foundation failure, hire a professional to avoid further damages. At Atlas Systems, we use quality products made by Earth Contact Products (ECP) to fix settlement. ECP is the leading manufacturer in today’s underpinning industry. Our products include resistance piers and helical piers.
Helical piers – They are used to support existing structures and new construction. A large screw is drilled into the soil using a hydraulic motor. The installation process is quick with little to no disturbance to the worksite.
Resistance piers – These piers are made out of steel and have an L shaped bracket that connects to the underside of a wall. It is used to support sinking foundations and to repair foundation cracks.
If you notice foundation issues in your home, our team of professionals offers the best foundation repair products in today’s industry.
What makes our company the best? There are many reasons why the residents of Hartford choose our company.
• Our products are manufactured by ECP, the leading manufacturer in today’s industry.
• We are affiliated with the Foundation Engineers Network.
• We are a licensed foundation service.
• We specialize in contaminated soil removal services.
• We provide basement waterproofing services in the New England area.
• We offer free quotes.
• We service Hartford and the surrounding areas.
• We put our customer’s needs first.
• We are professional and undergo extensive training.
If you live in Hartford and the surrounding areas, our trained experts will assess your foundation and determine the best solution for your home. We provide the best services and use the latest technology for all of your foundation problems. Contact us today if you need professional foundation repair! We put our customer’s needs first!